Friday, October 07, 2005

its been 5 days since i last blogged. yeah..


guess hu's taking me for eng oral?? AHHHH!! its mrs terrance!! *screams* omg. i damn suay.. cuz 1-3 is another teacher. den index 4, which is me, 4-15 is terrance. ahhhh!! i'm the first one!!! *double screams* shucks.. i'm the first to take eng oral.. omg omg omg!!!


sooo mani things happened during this past 5 days. i'm so mad wif this person. not really nw..


during this particular 3 days, i did 17 and a half hrs of maths revision.. gosh! tts too much. my head is gona burst any moment nw..


i dun think i can blog for this weekends + the exams wk.


no more maple!! ahhh!!! *pulls out hair* no time to dl it.. shucks.


omg. hw did "banana man" got my num?? everytime i ask him, he wun reply. weirdo. mus be him.. he must have gave him my num T.T


gonna do revise sci and hist. mon is the hist paper.


i'm not mssing him no more. yes. i dun like him no more.. yeah whatever..


adios!


good day..

No comments: